Fika's BLog

News,story,experience, information, knowledge, etc

Goldilocks and Three Bears

by Fika Andina

Once, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She lived with her parents near a big forest.

One day she played in the big forest. While walking, she felt tired and hungry. Suddenly, she saw a beautiful house.

She came to the house and looked inside but there was nobody in it. But there were three steaming bowls of porridge on the table. And three beds, big one, middle one, and small one.

Because she was so hungry, she entered the house so she forgot the manners. She ate the smallest bowl of porridge. After that, she wanted to sleep but the big bed and middle bed were so high for her. The smallest bed was suitable, Goldilocks covered herself up and fell a sleep quickly.

After that, the owners of the house came back. They were Dad Bear, Mom Bear, and Baby Bear. When they saw the baby bears porridge had been eaten up, they were very suprised. Baby Bear said "Who did eat my porridge up? I must find him out." Then he looked around.
Suddenly Baby Bear cried, "Mum, someone is lying on my bed." They approached the bed carefully. They saw a beauty girl sleeping. "What a beautiful girl!" said Baby Bear.
At that moment, Goldilocks woke up, when she saw the tree bears, she was scared. She begged, "Please don't hurt me. I don't know it's your home. Just now I was very hungry and tird. Please forgive me, mum!"
"Never mind little girl, are you ok?" asked Mum Bear. Goldilocks nodded,"Yes, thank you!" Baby bear asked,"What's your name? I want to be your friend." "I'm Goldilocks. My home is near from here. Would you like to play with me?" said Goldilocks. "Great!" said baby bear happily.
From the one, Goldilocks and The Bear's Family became good friends.

1 komentar:

muskan 25 September 2021 pukul 09.26  

Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work.






Regards


LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN MADHYA PRADESH

My Profile

Foto saya
Mahasiswi Ilmu Kelautan Universitas Padjadjaran angkatan 3 :)

Followers

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Twitter

Comments

Total Pageviews