Fika's BLog

News,story,experience, information, knowledge, etc

My Lovely Home

My house is only a twenty minutes from my school.

It is not very big, but very comfortable and quiet. This is the place where we can relax and find our own space. In our home, we really enjoy our relaxing time from the pressure of school and work.

It has a nice and warm living room. There is a beautiful scenery hanging and calligraphy on the wall. My father likes gardening. He puts some plants in garden. On the wall you will see picture of my family.

I am lucky to have a room for myself. I paint the wall light orange. It’s my favorite color. There is a wardrobe. There is the desk I do my homework there. I also put the radio tape there.

The kitchen is my mother’s domain. My mother keeps it clean all day. They is a grey wall cabinet in it. It harmonizes with the white wall tiles.

However, only few will give my home a second glance. We are very proud of it. It may not be a perfect one but, all the same, it is home sweet home.

0 komentar:

My Profile

Foto saya
Mahasiswi Ilmu Kelautan Universitas Padjadjaran angkatan 3 :)

Followers

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Twitter

Comments

Total Pageviews